ABOUT THE COMPANY
SH Group has developed rapidly over the years and transformed itself from a minor hydraulic company to a well-reputed and innovative company.
Today we are still developing our business areas and technologies to provide you state of the art products on the market.
Our business areas are in the development, production and servicing of hydraulic, automation and mechanical system solutions for the offshore, marine and industrial sectors.
DK- 5700 Svendborg
- Hydraulic power packs
- Design of HPU and systems SH Group keeps a large stock of Parker and Danfoss pumps and valves. Also hoses, fittings and connectors are kept in stock and are available with a short lead time.
- Service of hydraulic power packs and systems
- Component overhaul of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders etc. or fabrication of new
- Wellhead panel services
- Pressure testing / flushing of hydraulic systems
- Pipe installations up to 115 x 15 mm onsite
- Hose replacement and implementation of tag system onsite
- Upgrade of existing equipment
- 24/7 service
- Marine % Offshore cranes
- Mandatory 1 and 5 years survey
Hydraulic, steel, engineering, software, hardware electronics.
- Fred. Olsen Windcarrier
- PGS Petroleum Geo
- Maersk supply service
- Nort Sea Shipping
- Western Geco
- Subsea 7
- Stena Drilling
- Saipem Acergy
- Swire Blue Ocean
- North Atlantic drilling
- Maersk Drilling
- National Oilwell Vargo
- Aker Solutions
- Trans ocean
- Sea Drill
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Worldvide buisnesss devolopment.
- Basic offshore training
- Cralog crane service certificate & ap-proved by DMA to perform mandatory service
- Boat transfer
- Rescue aloft
- Personal welding certificate DS/EN287-1
- Carry all needed certificates to work on the Norwegian continental shelf