ABOUT THE COMPANY
FORCE Technology is: One of the leading technology, consulting and service companies on the international market.
We: Are independent Are unbiased Are a non-profit company Have a development budget > MEUR 30 We transform highly specialised engineering knowledge into practical and value-creating solutions for a broad spectrum of sectors and industries.
As a GTS company, we are dedicated to develop and use technologies and new knowledge for the benefit of Danish companies and the Danish society as a whole.
DK- 5230 Odense M
Development, consultancy & services within:
- Production & process technology
- Materials & analysis
- Inspection & testing
- Integrity management
- Structural integrity services
- Sensors & measurement systems
- Aerodynamics & industrial processes
- Simulation technology
- Education & training
- System & management development
- Energy, climate & environment
- Applied psychology
Materials & welding:
- Optimum utilisation of materials
- Damage & breakdown investigations
- Service life analyses
- Corrosion protection
- Process optimisation
- Weld technical consulting & inspection
- Surface treatment
- Automation & robotics
- QA/QC – document control.
Structural integrity services:
- Design & concept development
- Third party verification
- Lifetime extension/Risk Based Inspection planning (RBI)
- Structural Reanalysis Systems (SRS)
- Marine engineering
- Hazard engineering
- Advanced finite element analyses
- Offshore services: Oil & Gas
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Acting as a member in the Danish GTS network, i.e. the network of 9 Approved Technological Service Companies is of utmost importance to both large and small Danish companies by sustaining their possibilities for development and innovation.
As one of the 9 GTS companies, our task is to provide technological service that optimises the competitive framework conditions of the Danish business world as a whole; we encourage further innovation, development and resource optimisation at the benefit of businesses and the Danish society as a whole.
We do so through co-operation in research, development and innovation projects and we act as matchmakers between the Danish business world and the public system of knowledge as a whole.
FORCE Certification offers assistance as Notified Body according to relevant European directives as basis for CE Marking, wheel-mark etc. Furthermore we offer assistance according to international authorisation schemes.
We also offer product certification according to various standards and appertaining certification regulations. We offer certificate of conformity (hereafter mentioned as product certification) within the following directives/notifications:
- EU-directive Declaration
- Pressure equipment
- PED 97/23/EC
- AT 746/93 SPVD 2009/105/EC AT 565/94
- TPED 2010/35/EU AT 732/11
- Lifts LD 95/16/EC AT 678/08
- Personal Protective Products
- PPE 89/686/EEC AT 1273/96
- Measuring instruments
- MID 2004/22/EC
- SIK 436/06
- Nawi 2009/23/EC SIK 1143/03
- Marine EquipmentMarED 96/98/EC SFS 543/09
- Construction Products
- CPD 89/106/EEC EBS 118/98
- Pyrotechnic Articles
- PyrAD 2007/23/EC
- SIK 1423/09
Furthermore we offer product certification within Reincorcing Steel and Welding Consumables.
All product certifications are covered by our General Terms. Our product certification is performed according to relevenat european and international standard and guides for conformity assessment. Product certification complies with requirements in EN 45011 (ISO/IEC Guide 65) or ISO 17020.
If you want further information don’t hesitate to contact us by e-mail og phone +45 4326 7177.